If you have run out of content, this is the perfect opportunity to review work, including work from earlier units. You can replay a song, or do an activity again – children learn through repetition and practice. You can also play a game or find a fun activity in the Teacher Manual in the classroom activities section. Next time you choose a RoyalABC Lesson or Create a Lesson, add in a couple of extra activities if you are worried you will run out of content again.
Articles in this section
- How do I plan and teach my first lesson?
- Can I do the lessons in languages other than English?
- When do I use the Teacher Manual?
- I’ve run out of content in a lesson. What do I do?
- Where can I get more flashcards?
- Should I correct every mistake my students make?
- Is my teaching being monitored through the dashboard?
Article is closed for comments.