The Teacher Manual can be used as a support to your classroom teaching, as an offline resource for you to photocopy classroom activities and worksheets from, and as a back-up for you in case your power goes down or technology doesn’t work. It reinforces everything you have been trained in by the RoyalABC Teacher Trainers. Once you become familiar with teaching the RoyalABC system, you will find that everything you need is in RoyalABC Classroom.
Articles in this section
- How do I plan and teach my first lesson?
- Can I do the lessons in languages other than English?
- When do I use the Teacher Manual?
- I’ve run out of content in a lesson. What do I do?
- Where can I get more flashcards?
- Should I correct every mistake my students make?
- Is my teaching being monitored through the dashboard?
Article is closed for comments.