Yes, they will. One of the unique features of RoyalABC and RoyalABC World is the integration of 21st century skills, social and emotional learning and growth mindset into a traditional British English curriculum. This means that while students are learning words and phrases, numbers and pronunciation, they are also learning some of the most valuable complementary skills such as global awareness, learning, innovation and technology skills, and environmental awareness. These ideas are subtly incorporated into both the learning pedagogy, activities, storybook and song narratives, and the design and user interfaces of RoyalABC World. At ages 4-6, children can readily learn these concepts when combined with language learning and challenge-based play. Examples of how RoyalABC makes this happen are cognition by children identifying how to score higher points in language-learning games within RoyalABC World, motor-skill development by children physically being able to score those extra points through dexterity and precision of movement and touch, and via phonics worksheets where children begin to cognitively connect relationships between sound and spelling and the ability to hold a pencil and begin writing which develops motor-neuron skills.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Delete My Student Account?
- What and how the students will learn?
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- What features does the RoyalABC parent have?
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?