Yes, within RoyalABC World the parental controls allow you to set the amount of time your child can play online. RoyalABC’s curriculum has many learning games and craft activities your child can do without using technology, either alone or with the family. The RoyalABC curriculum is based on blended learning, which means using technology as an enabler to deliver highly interactive and engaging content, with the teacher facilitating, teaching and motivating children to learn collaboratively with their peers. RoyalABC World complements this blended learning at home by helping children consolidate by playing and doing, whilst collecting valuable analytics of growth mindset and language development all within the supervision and controlled time-setting by parents.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Delete My Student Account?
- What and how the students will learn?
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- What features does the RoyalABC parent have?
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?