RoyalABC does not use exams in our young learner programme. Our curriculum is designed to prepare young learners for the Cambridge English Young Learners exams, or lead into other courses focused on appropriately training learners to study and sit for these exams. The RoyalABC curriculum teaches young learners language skills to give them a head start when they begin elementary school. It also provides them with the social and emotional and 21st century skills to help them excel.
Articles in this section
- What and how the students will learn?
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- What features does the RoyalABC parent have?
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
Article is closed for comments.