RoyalABC is designed specifically for young learners, to give them a scaffold of learning which articulates to the standard level of Chinese primary teaching in a quality school. For example, a child who has used RoyalABC will know the majority of the vocabulary and structures used in Oxford Shanghai Edition (1st Year Primary, Semester 1) and be confident and prepared for this level of learning. Additionally, students who have used RoyalABC will have the benefit of having learned British English that is integrated with growth mindset and other 21st century skills, leading them to have the RoyalABC edge of confidence, capability and curiosity in their approach to learning and school.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- What features does the RoyalABC parent have?
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
- How does RoyalABC help my child prepare for primary education?