To download the APP, go to the APP store and select RoyalABC World. The APP will download on your iPad. You will be given a RoyalABC World log-in via email or WeChat from your local classroom teacher. This will enable you to log in. You will need to have an iPad or a PC to download and use RoyalABC World. You can only have one child registered per RoyalABC account. For more information, click here.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- How physical is the teaching? I don't like the idea that my child is being taught using only digital products.
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
- How does RoyalABC help my child prepare for primary education?