Yes, RoyalABC certifies all teachers who use RoyalABC using an intensive teacher training programme designed by our Teacher Training team, led by globally recognised Delta (2012) accredited University of Cambridge Teacher Trainer, Yvonne Dagan. Teachers are certified in using and teaching the RoyalABC curriculum, with ongoing professional development to ensure they are giving students the best language-learning experience. Once all teachers have received and passed their training, the kindergarten or learning centre is eligible to become a RoyalABC Certified provider of our young learner programmes. This also includes growth mindset certification, showing teachers understand and are using growth mindset as part of their teaching practice.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- How physical is the teaching? I don't like the idea that my child is being taught using only digital products.
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
- How does RoyalABC help my child prepare for primary education?