RoyalABC World is part of your RoyalABC package and is made available to every child who signs up with RoyalABC through their local classroom. RoyalABC World is an integral part of the holistic curriculum enabling students to reinforce their classroom learning with at-home challenge-based language play. If your child’s local classroom doesn’t provide RoyalABC yet, you can download RoyalABC World from the APP Store and pay a fee to access the rich world of British English content. To download the RoyalABC World APP, click here.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- What features does the RoyalABC parent have?
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
- How does RoyalABC help my child prepare for primary education?