Your child’s teacher will suggest home-play activities in RoyalABC World that will complement the lessons that have been taught in class that day and reinforce the new language that students have been working on. As a parent, you can set and supervise the completion of that home play with your child. You can also give your child a set period of time of free play during which they can explore RoyalABC World on their own and try challenge-based language play based on their curiosity, helped by the animal guides in RoyalABC World. This is a great opportunity to let your child explore and learn at their own pace in a language-rich learning environment.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- What features does the RoyalABC parent have?
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
- How does RoyalABC help my child prepare for primary education?