RoyalABC has some significant points of difference with other language-education brands that are on the market. The most critical one is our unique combination of formal Cambridge English-style British English for young learners, combined with the critical social and emotional learning of growth mindset and 21st century skills. While other programmes only focus on language, RoyalABC is world leading in acknowledging and incorporating the other skills needed to prepare children for 21st century living and working. The sophisticated design of our programme means that students are immersed in language and 21st century skills during their blended learning experiences in the classroom, and they can then go home and experience the same quality curriculum in a completely different environment in RoyalABC World. This layering and extension of language learning is proven to help students retain new language while better preparing them for primary education.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- How physical is the teaching? I don't like the idea that my child is being taught using only digital products.
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABCWorld an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
- How does RoyalABC help my child prepare for primary education?