RoyalABC is a student-centered, online and offline English language teaching program. This can encourage collaborative learning among students and maximize their learning efficiency and growth experience. Through interaction, students can learn together, absorb knowledge and encourage each other. Our blended learning program allows teachers to easily switch between different teaching sessions and incorporate their own teaching styles. For example, teachers can easily switch between the teaching of technology products, RoyalABC offline classroom resources, classroom games, and the interaction between teachers and children to maximize the RoyalABC learning experience of students. At the same time, most of the games at RoyalABC use the whole body response method (TPR), which encourages children to use all of their senses combined with physical movements such as dancing, running, and playing to aid language learning. RoyalABC USES technology to enhance the interaction between teachers and students, rather than a one-way and passive display of language knowledge on an electronic screen.
Articles in this section
- How can I get my kindergarten to use RoyalABC?
- What features does the RoyalABC parent have?
- How do I make suggestions and recommendations to RoyalABC on changes that I think they need to make?
- What is growth mindset?
- Will my child learn 21st century skills with RoyalABC?
- Do you offer Cambridge-style exams at the end of each semester?
- Does RoyalABC have a certification programme?
- Is RoyalABC World an optional component? What is the price without it?
- What is the difference between home play and free play in RoyalABC World?
- How does RoyalABC help my child prepare for primary education?